CUSTOMISATION AT PACQUET
A DAILY PRIORITY
Finding the right swivel fitting for your application isn't always easy.
A certain amount of technical information must be taken into consideration and the operating conditions of the standard products are not always suitable.
- Do you already have a custom rotating joint that you need to replace?
- Can't find the rotating union you need from our standard range?
- Looking for a rotating joint to be fitted on a non-standard process?
- Do you have specifications that include the precise operating conditions and installation requirements?
ENTRUST US WITH YOUR STUDIES AND WE WILL GIVE YOU THE SUPPORT YOU NEED TO DESIGN YOUR CUSTOM ROTARY UNION
AN INTEGRATED DESIGN OFFICE: FLEXIBILITY AND FAST RESPONSE TIMES
In order to design a rotary union specifically for your application, Pacquet Raccord Tournant places all its technical drawing and design expertise at your disposal. Our Design Office is composed of two engineers and technicians working full time on the design of custom rotating joints, adapted standard rotating joints and prototypes. Using the latest developments in the Solidworks software, the Design Office also supports you in the custom co-development of swivel fittings working alongside your teams.
GIVE US YOUR SPECIFICATIONS, YOUR PRIORITIES AND EVEN YOUR PARTIAL REQUIREMENTS, AND WE WILL FINE-TUNE YOUR NEEDS WITH YOU
CUSTOMISATION: THE ANSWER TO YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS
- For so-called “challenging” and/or extreme operating conditions
- For processes involving significant temperature fluctuations with alternating hot/cold transfers or negative temperatures
- For rotary unions subjected to very high pressures and/or significant pressure variations
- For installations where the rotating joints are subject to significant variations in rotational speed, for example in aeronautics (rapid rotation/sudden stops)
- For fluids loaded with particles, hazardous and/or rarely used fluids (oxygen, oleum, etc.)
- For processes with space constraints (installations at height, integration in small spaces, complex nesting) or other specificities (submerged rotating union)