Created by : INSITE - Agence web Drupal Lille & Paris
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Each online service restricts the personal data collected to that which are strictly necessary (data minimisation) and provides the following information:
- the data controller and the reason for the data collection
- the source of the data when data, other than that provided via the online service, are used to process your request
- the data retention period
- your data protection and privacy rights and how to exercise them with Groupe Pacquet Industrie
In all cases,
- the legal grounds for the processing of the data is the consent of the user who freely enters the data
- the compulsory or optional nature of the collection of data for the management of your request and the reminder of the categories of data processed are indicated in the various forms used
- the categories of data subjects are companies
- appropriate security measures are taken by the host to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data
- personal data is not kept for more than 5 years, from the last interaction of the user.
- you may lodge a complaint (claim) with the CNIL
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on this site are processed in accordance with secure protocols and are used by the companies in the Pacquet Industrie group to manage the requests received in its computer applications.