STOCK MANAGEMENT, WORKSHOP ASSEMBLY AND TRACEABILITY
RIGOROUS STOCK MANAGEMENT
Pacquet Raccord Tournant uses a digital vertical storage system that guarantees the high standard of the stock management for its computer-managed tool and material stocks. What's more, it ensures that the production schedule sticks to your deadlines.
- Time saving and optimised organisation
- Rotating joint parts (shafts, housings, seals, ball bearings, etc.) stored on site for faster reaction times
- An instant view of the stock situation
- Precise management of supplies
- Synchronised preparation
- Improved comfort for workshop operators and the prevention of Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) for the picking of parts in the warehouse
WORKSHOP ASSEMBLY OF OUR ROTARY UNIONS AND PROOF TESTS
All our swivel fittings to be delivered undergo a trial assembly process. Our assembly procedures are stringent and adapted to the nature of the machined rotating unions. We also conduct leak tests before packaging and shipping. In this way, you can be sure that there will be no leaks at the seal upon receipt of your fittings.
As part of a continuous improvement process, we test new products and carry out a series of tests on given DN (NPS) dimensions and on our standards with pressure and speed variations. These are conducted directly on the test bench. Within the context of our prototyping or co-development operations, the testing and analysis of the results is a priority at all times. We also develop custom test benches for hydraulic rotary unions, pneumatic rotating joints and others on request.
OPTIMUM TRACEABILITY OF YOUR ROTARY UNIONS
The quality of the recording and archiving of the data is a priority. As a designer-manufacturer of rotating joints, the company guarantees the traceability of the rotating joints it machines, assembles and delivers.
- Each rotating union has its own serial number which is defined according to a specific coding system
- Recording and archiving of each serial number for quick identification of the file
- High adhesion and durable label engraving – engraving on carefully cleaned swivel fittings
- Rotating joints with a certification guaranteeing their French origin