ROTARY UNION PROTOTYPING
PACQUET RACCORD TOURNANT ASSISTS YOU WITH YOUR PROTOTYPING PROJECTS
This service is an extension of the custom rotary union design activity. Our technicians/engineers provide the same expert analysis and the same support that you would receive if it were a custom development.
A NON-STANDARD APPLICATION, A PARTICULAR SECTOR?
For some sectors and applications, prototypes – pre-prototypes on occasion – need to be designed to fulfil very specific applications before starting a production run. The co-development of single or serial rotating unions is part of the same approach.
Co-development and prototyping with the same objective: to fully develop and design a swivel fitting that complies with the elements we are given in the specifications.
Upon receipt of the invitation to tender for the development of a rotating joint in partnership with your teams, our technicians/engineers examine its feasibility.
A CO-DEVELOPMENT OR PROTOTYPING NEED?
Once the feasibility has been confirmed, a favourable response is issued by our services. We then agree to join in a partnership process whose success will be guaranteed by the dialogue and ideas exchanged between those concerned.
Step-by-step and together:
- We make progress in defining your needs
- We notify you of the information that needs to be gathered in order to carry out the studies
- We work hand in hand with your subcontractors involved in the project
- We carry out several phases of testing by simulating real-life conditions
- We carry out additional technical studies on your behalf (type of fluids, viscosity, etc.)
- We work in close collaboration with your teams (site visits, conference calls and videoconference meetings according to a carefully prepared process with milestones)
- We share our results and ensure consistency with your teams (reflections, remedial measures, corrections, etc.)