PACQUET RACCORD TOURNANTS ADAPTED STANDARD FITTINGS
WE ADAPT OUR STANDARD ROTARY UNIONS TO FIT YOUR PROCESS
What if the operating conditions of our rotating joints do not match your application?
The adapted standard fitting is the solution to special requests:
- Non-standard DN
- Non-standard operating conditions (pressure, speed and temperature)
- Non-standard fluid requiring another main seal
- Connection mode
- Specific flange
- Space requirements and changes to the dimensions
CONTACT OUR TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT/DESIGN OFFICE!
HELP US FIND THE RIGHT JOINT FOR YOU!
Please give us as much information as possible about your application:
- Connection type: threaded, flanged, weld-on...
- 90° angular or right output
- NPS (Nominal Diameter - DN)
- Fluid characteristics
- Flow rate
- Operating conditions: temperature, pressure, speed
- Frequency of use: number and duration of cycles per day
- Number of ways (passages)
- Existing installation photos
- General and/or detailed plans
- Any other technical information you may have at your disposal...