PACKAGING PROCEDURES AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING PROCEDURES
Our swivel fittings are carefully prepared and packaged before shipment according to a strict procedure:
- Final cleaning before packaging
- Pacquet Raccord Tournant product marking with a highly durable label
- Inclusion of maintenance and assembly instructions if applicable
- Packaging materials
- Closure of the package with Pacquet Raccord Tournant customised tape on which you will find our full contact details
Standard packing boxes, reinforced packing boxes, oversized wooden crates, ISPM15-treated solid wood crates for export: each order is subject to specific packaging and conforms to the size, weight and delivery requirements of the destination.
WHAT ABOUT SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT?
Pacquet Raccord Tournant pays particular attention to the following:
- Sorting and recycling the waste produced on its production site. Systematic recycling of packing boxes, pallets, and packaging and protection accessories.
- Verifying the toxicity of the products used
- Using recyclable products in its workshops, whenever possible
- Procedure adopted for cleaning the PPE of its technicians